vendredi 14 décembre 2012

On to haven

Ever since THW released their new mixture of their incredibly fun zombie rules All things zombie, I've been gnawing at the reins to revive an old campaign I'd started around the scenario book Haven.  I'd completed three games, all a huge fun, but I was sidetracked by the 'Ooooh, Shiny!" part of my brain by other fun projects, mainly Warhammer Fantasy Battle. I still have a lot to do before I start a new game.  Look for the ATZ bat reps of my old games in the coming days.

The "Ooooh, shiny!" part of my brain is also in firm command of my wallet.  This being Christmas, I decided to go ahead and buy the complete set of Police and Rioters from Offensive Miniatures.  Since I haven't seen a review anywhere else, I thought it would be good to showcase these very fine minis from an under-exploited theme.  And since I'm on fire, I bought the MUCK papercraft set from Stoelzel's.  I was blown away by his customer service and I intend fully to review this set later.  All in all, this should keep me blogging until 2013!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire