vendredi 19 avril 2013

Burn those damn vampires!

It's a sad fact of life that I've had too live with CACA syndrome (compulsive army collecting and amassing) .  recently, I traded away a beastmen army, only to acquire almost as soon a sizable wood elf one.  But enough of that, let's get trading.

On the chopping block is the root of all evil, my very small Vampire Counts collection.  Now this was my first army, and the painted models are really my first tries at the hobby. 


Not shown here are about 20 painted old school skeletons and about as much unassembled.  Offers accepted through bartertown, username raspoutine.

2 commentaires:

  1. Nice to see you posting, sorry it's for getting rid of an army. I'm about to do a giveaway of some 1/72 stuff I will never use.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sean, thanks for the kind words. A giveaway is a great idea! I think I'll work first on my own post count before that, but I'll definitely keep it in mind.

      Supprimer